Friday, June 1, 2012

The First Part of My MAC Hey, Sailor!


I don't necessarily need another new face powder, but this one certainly caught my eye. I like striped and colours, so of course I will like this Highlight Powder ($29). Now that I have it in my hand, I am surprised that it is so big! In all the pictures I had seem, I had assumed that it was just a little bit bigger than an eye shadow. I am already feeling the value in this purchase.


Here is it up close. So pretty!


Here is To Catch a Sailor ($15.50). I like that it has a shimmer to it. The MAC associate told me to use foundation over my lip to ensure that I create a purely nude lip (with shimmer). I think this lipstick can also be used to add something to almost any other matter lip colour.


Here's me highlighted and with To Catch a Sailor. I have more that is on its way. I can't wait to write all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment